“…possibly the first true software-defined cloud infrastructure that integrates network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management under a single platform.”
Public cloud is a mixed bag. It’s great for some workloads, but not for data control and security, not to mention the spiking usage costs. Do-it-yourself private cloud isn’t always the answer either—it’s complex, hard to provision and manage, and comes with hidden costs.
We know the feeling because we’ve encountered these issues too. Neither approach satisfied us, so after three years of intense R&D we launched Cloudistics Ignite, which we believe is a superior approach to a cloud virtualization platform that focuses on your applications, not the infrastructure.
Cloudistics includes best-in-class compute, storage, and networking hardware in a software-defined platform, all under your control via a single SaaS management portal.
Unlike limited hyperconverged infrastructure, Cloudistics uses independently scalable network switches, storage drives and x86 server nodes so you can easily “scale out” resources that instantly compose into your existing infrastructure. And unlike do-it-yourself “three-tier” infrastructure, Cloudistics cloud virtualization platform provides integrated management for hardware and software, built-in virtualization and out of the box enterprise agility, versatility and value.
Cloudistics Ignite delivers an all-inclusive private cloud that gives you a superior experience, right out of the box. Benefits include:
- Easy Deployment: Stand up your infrastructure in minutes and deploy customized application templates in as few as 5 clicks.
- Easy Management and Scalability: Point-and-click implementation, deployments, and management, plus the ability to scale up and out effortlessly in convenient plug-and-play, high performance on-premises appliances.
- Integrated Security: Fine-tunable security for your private cloud to meet application SLAs and security protocols.
- Application Marketplace: Dozens of built-in vendor-hardened templates for operating systems and applications, including Docker and Splunk.
- Integrated Backup, Recovery, Archiving and High Availability
Includes high availability storage, networking, and multi-site disaster business continuity/disaster recovery, all transparent to your operations team.