What’s the key to your digital transformation?
For many organizations, it’s containers which enable you to modernize your application development and deployment. With the application portability and development simplicity of containers, easily migrating workloads from one infrastructure to another becomes a reality—freeing you to benefit from all the advantages of a multi-infrastructure world.
To thrive in a multi-cloud environment, you need on-premise infrastructure that offers security and control as well as public cloud-like performance and simplicity, without the old constraints of traditional infrastructures and low utilization of HCI.
If you’re looking for an on-premise infrastructure for Docker that works out of the box, Cloudistics gives you a modular approach to the datacenter. Explore our premium private cloud that lets you run containerized services next to virtualized applications—without added complexity.
- We deliver a full, end-to-end, enterprise-class software-defined infrastructure to deploy an on-premises, full-featured, secure Docker environment
- Unlike other on-premise platforms, Docker images are built-in, accessible through our integrated Application Marketplace and able to be deployed in seconds
- We support both open source and enterprise licensed implementations of Docker and integration with Docker Swarm and virtual networking
With our integrated software-defined infrastructure, you can spin up virtualized applications in minutes and run them alongside containers, on the same platform, with the same management, cutting your complexity and improving your ROI.
We built Cloudistics to be an optimized Docker environment. Straight from the factory, it comes with:
- A management portal that covers hardware, software, and services in a single pane of glass
- An integrated app marketplace built with dozens of vendor-hardened images—not just Docker, but operating systems and applications too
- Self-service provisioning for your developers to begin work immediately
- EarlySense support—one click to instantly reach a Cloudistics support engineer
- Integrated multi-site load balancing and disaster recovery
- Dramatic TCO improvements over do-it-yourself infrastructure