If you’re an IT leader for a college or university, you have one of the most complex jobs imaginable. Most colleges and universities cope with tens of thousands of end user devices, security risks everywhere, older datacenter infrastructure, challenges protecting data, departments that can purchase shadow IT, and not enough budget to build leading-edge infrastructure, hire specialized skills, or even send your team on training courses.
Sound familiar? See How Cloudistics Helps Universities Innovate.
We know you’re in a difficult spot. Just keeping the lights on is hard enough, with all the challenges you face. And legacy platforms make that harder than it should be. Complex licensing schemes, dealing with various vendors, coping with complicated upgrade paths, and being forced to buy third-party tools and technologies make your job almost impossible.
Let’s take a moment and imagine another way. Imagine a platform that:
- Offers a public-cloud like experience that lives inside your datacenter
- Automates hardware management so you don’t have to manually intervene
- Virtualized compute, storage, and networking without added costs
- Scales granularly so you don’t struggle with stranded capacity
- Includes everything in one license–including automated migration from legacy virtualization, data analytics, and data protection.
- Has been streamlined so an IT generalist can monitor, manage, and maintain it.
Hard to believe? Well, we understand your skepticism, because we looked around and couldn’t find a platform with all those features either.
So what did we do?
We built it.
The Cloudistics Cloud Platform is an all-inclusive private cloud platform that unlocks the real potential of cloud without headaches or hassles. It’s a leading innovation in a new category of datacenter infrastructure, called composable / disaggregated infrastructure. Cloudistics is something new, it breaks the limits of legacy thinking, and it’s something that changes the game for colleges and universities like yours. With it, you can escape:
- Weeks of deployment and migration
- Costly and complex version upgrades
- Manual patch and upgrade for hardware or cloud software
- Hidden costs for features like network virtualization
- Support that takes days or weeks to solve your problems.
We know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true, and we’ve won a host of awards for our hard work. And our customers are thrilled. One said, “The Cloudistics solution was one-third the cost of the competitive bid and delivered operational value from day one.” That’s just what we aim to do.
Wondering whether we can deliver the goods? Take a look at our colleges and universities solution brief and then schedule a demonstration at www.cloudistics.com/livedemo. We think you’ll be glad you did.