Be in-the-know before you jump to the Cloud
The public cloud has become the new ‘must have’ in today’s IT industry. The idea of deploying applications, adding the resources you need, paying for what you use — all without having to worry about managing or hosting the underlying hardware — is genius…who wouldn’t want that?
It has evolved the mentality of IT decision makers from asking “what’s our infrastructure strategy?” to “what’s our cloud strategy?” — leaving many with the long-term goal of moving everything to the cloud.
But how much do you know about the business limitations of the cloud? Before you fully adopt the public cloud, you may want to consider some of the pain points below and compare the benefits of the private cloud as an alternative.
1. Unpredictable Application Uptime: The public cloud doesn’t guarantee your application’s uptime, which can be detrimental to your business and affect customer satisfaction.
Can your business afford downtime of your business-critical applications?
2. Unpredictable performance: Your applications are in constant contention with shared hardware resources in the public cloud, leading to latency and unpredictable performance.
Can you guarantee that your business-critical applications will perform as needed when you can’t control the entire cloud?
3. Ballooning costs: It’s like taking a taxi — every minute you run a VM in the public cloud, the taxi meter adds on — if you want more resources, you’ll have to pay more. After a month, what originally seemed like a marginal expense can balloon up and become a major budget busting problem.
Are you ready for cloud costs?
4. Compliance Limitations: Adhering to compliance regulations become challenging when your systems and data live off site in the public cloud.
Can you ever truly be confident that the cloud can meet your compliance requirements?
5. Restricted Visibility and Control: Before you go all into the public cloud, consider if the restrictions on control, performance, and data are the right match for your mission-critical applications.
Is the public cloud the right business decision for you?
Now there is an alternative solution that provides the power of the cloud with performance and reliability of on-premises infrastructures….
The Simplicity of the Public Cloud, On-Premises
Introducing Cloudistics, the first private on-premises cloud platform to deliver the same simple deployment and management of the public cloud, but with the security, control, and performance of a private on-premises cloud — all delivered in a single, simple, plug-and-play appliance
The Benefits of Cloudistics Ignite:
Fine-Tuned application control
Stay compliant and fine-tune your application performance and security profiles on a dedicated, software-defined infrastructure to drive maximum performance.
Deliver predictable all flash performance for all enterprise and mission-critical applications.
Add individual network, storage, and compute resources to meet application demands without disruption — saving you time, money, and unnecessary provisioning.
Fine-tune security of your private cloud to meet application SLAs and security protocols with built-in micro-services, micro-segmentation and firewalls.
Fine-Tuned, Simple Management
Simply provide your most critical applications the dedicated resources they need via the cloud from our easy-to-use web-based SaaS portal.
The Cloudistics Ignite Platform:
The Cloudistics Ignite platform converges best-in-class compute, all-flash storage, and networking hardware with next-generation virtualization software, all managed from a single web-based management tool to deliver the fastest, simplest, and most cost-effective cloud platform in the market.
- 15-minute deployment
- 5x faster performance of your applications
- 4x lower scaling costs than the public cloud
- 30% lower TCO than traditional infrastructures
- One platform to manage IT all…
Still considering the public cloud? Get 2x the performance and pay ½ the price with Cloudistics. See for yourself.